We have been called “undisputed” and “go-to litigators” by clients.
Our clients include multinationals, Fortune 500 and publicly listed companies, State-owned companies, high-net-worth family businesses, and ultra-high-net-worth individuals.
We respect our clients’ confidentiality considerations and provide an overview in brevity of some of our notable clients who trust us as their counsel:
- US video-game development company with a valuation in excess of USD 10 billion.
- European multinational conglomerate operating in technology and manufacturing with global revenue of circa USD 90 billion.
- Publicly listed semi-government oil and gas entity in the UAE with a market cap of USD 40 billion.
- Former Vice-Chairman and CEO of a publicly listed company with a market cap of USD 250 million.
- Public utility company operating in the UAE with revenue of almost USD 80 million.
- One of the UAE’s largest construction firms with a revenue of up to USD 300 million and 15,000 employees.
- Former CEO and Managing Director of a multi-industry holding company with revenues of up to USD 200 million.
- One of the world’s leading branded shisha producers operating in revenues of over USD 500 million.
- South East Asian businessman with a networth of over USD 3 billion.
- Chinese multinational technology corporation with almost USD 150 billion in revenue.
- One of the largest family holding companies in the UAE with share capital exceeding USD 40 million.
- Canadian leading steel industries holding company with world wide operations and almost 2,000 employees.
- UAE construction firm operating since 1975 with projects in excess of USD 5 billion.
- One of the Big Four accounting firms.
- One of the top publicly listed developers in Dubai with a market cap of USD 8.5 billion.
- South East Asian tobacco manufacturing conglomerate operating since 1920.
- The largest electronics and media distributor in the UAE.
- Ultra-high-networth owner of multinational companies in Europe, Asia, Australia, and the Middle East.
- One of the UAE’s largest transport and logisitcs companies operating various major car agencies and distributorships.
- One of the largest family holding companies in the UAE operating since 1979 with USD 100 million in revenue.
- UAE holding company that owns and operates shopping malls, retail, and leisure establishments in thirteen countries with USD 8 billion in revenue and 50,000 employees.
- One of Dubai’s free zone authorities established in 2002 covering over 20 million square feet.
- One of the world’s largest rice and related food products company established in 1970.
- One of the Middle East’s largest e-commerce businesses with revenue of almost USD 45 million.
- Chairman of a financial investment firm operating since 2006 and listed in the Dubai Financial Market.
- A global education company that operates schools in twenty countries on five continents.
- US military security services firm with revenue of almost USD 2 billion.